Palm Beach Cuisine is always expanding as does our recognition as being a go-to media when it comes to promoting restaurants in this market. Palm Beach Cuisine's online presence continues to grow, now receiving as many as 50,000 new visitors every month during prime season with email subscriptions exceeding 163,000.
Why Hire Palm Beach Cuisine?
We ADVERTISE YOUR BUSINESS before our dining club members that join to receive information about restaurants, and we focus on using the right tools to BUILD CUSTOMER LOYALTY and STRENGTHEN your core customer base for a fraction of the price you'd pay to outsource these services separately.
1.We showcase your restaurant on our Featured Restaurants page. This page off season attracts on avarage 12,000 new visitors monthly. In season our numbers reach 50,000 and higher.
2. We format individual web pages with beautiful slideshows and video clips showcasing many of your menu items and interiors, and this page provides easy access for people to view everything about your restaurant. Sample Page.
3. We mail our vast subscriber base information you want people to know about your business in the form of beautiful ads. Sample Email Ad 1 / Sample Email Ad 2 The Email Ads we design are responsive and adapt to any screen size and look exceptional on mobile devices. More than 80% of the emails viewed are done so on a mobile device.
4. We help you establish, maintain and maximize your e-club/rewards programs much better then you can do in-house guaranteed! We'll show you how to grow your own subscriber base faster. If you want to hedge against soft summer months, you'll want to work these programs during seasonal months because local diners tend to eat out more during the season. We consistently maintain the highest Email Sending Scores, and Email Deliverability Rate of any Email Service provider that sends marketing mail. Sample Signup Form.
5. We use free posting tools provided by Google as well as Check-In ads on yelp and Trip Advisor to further promote your business.
6. We manage various social media platforms for your restaurant particularly Facebook, and Twitter. We place creative ads and video's on your Facebook business page and Twitter.
7. We also monitor and respond to reviews about your restaurant on Google, Tripadvisor, and Yelp.
8. We'll also manage minor site changes for any HTML website. Uploading new images, you may need on your web page, changing out links, and minor textual changes.
Palm Beach Cuisine's price point not only makes it possible for any business to participate, it makes for a smart choice. All that is needed to get started in our program is to have access to at least 20 or more pictures of the cuisine you serve along with a few interior shots. If you require someone to be available to take pictures, we can make arrangements for you. We charge a small fee of $85 to take pictures.
Let's begin! Call the number below or send us an email to set up a time for one of our representatives to meet with you when it is convenient.
(A) Our fee to promote your business on PalmBeachCuisine.com is $425 per month for a single location and $550 per month for any establishment operating multiple locations in Palm Beach County. These prices are all-inclusive, covering email ads we send to our subscriber base and your customers, online ads and Google postings to managing social media, monitoring reviews, and developing and maintaining your email club.
(B) We offer reduced advertising rates for any business desiring to manage social media in-house, such as Facebook & Twitter. $300 for a single location and $425 for any restaurant with multiple locations.
(C) If you have a limited budget for promoting your business, perhaps a well thought out business listing on our Featured Restaurants page, as well as an anchor web page with a slideshow is manageable. The cost is $125 per month. You will not receive the benefits from our email programs, however, the thousands of new and returning visitors, to this page every month provide excellent exposure for any business. View Stonewood Grill's listing on this page for ideas.